12 January 2008

9 January - 12 January

I haven't written in a few days because there hasn't been a lot to write about. I didn't work out again until Thursday because I was to sore from the weekend. The thing about myelitis is I can't quit figure out if it makes the muscle pain better or worse.

I've shot myself up twice. I think I pretty much sleep through the worst of the side affects. I shoot up at 5:30, by 9:30 I start getting a low grade headache. Two ibuprofen takes care of it. I wake up and I don't feel bad, but I don't feel good either. The day after the shot is a tiring day. People say the notice I go through some mood swings on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I don't notice it, but if people do, maybe it's true.

Yesterday's shot made me feel absolutely horrible today. Maybe it's me, but it seems that sometimes Saturday's are a culmination of the entire week. The days after the shot during the week aren't so bad. Most Saturday's though . . . I woke with that usual feeling the day after and then it just got worse: headache all day, sick to my stomach, and just a general feeling of blah.

Sleep will be welcome relief after today.

No comments: