15 March 2008

No News is Good News

Not much going on this week. My myelitis flare up continued on through till the end of the week. The neuro's office called on Tuesday and my blood test results all came back normal. Not that I was all that worried about it. Since the office I work in is a germ factory and a virus and upper respiratory bug hit almost everyone and skipped over me, I didn't think my white cell count when down.

My arm from the stick for the blood test is still a lovely shade of purple. Earlier in the week, it was just about every color of the rainbow. I worked out 4 times this week which is about what I normally do. Last Saturday was a max lift for my upper body. Which, sad to say, was what I was doing two years ago. As a result, everything was tired when I lifted again on Tuesday. But today, I had more endurance.

All in all, it was a quite week.

No comments: